Risk & Reward E21
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Chuck McDanalFebruary, 2022
For our 50th podcast, we have Chuck McDanal from Studio C Solutions back to discuss his book regarding the business of adulting, living in a world of people, and being okay with the grey areas of your life.
In this episode we cover:
- The book writing process (2:35)
- How do you see people as they relate to following instructions in day-to-day life (11:00)
- Why you should keep “tweaking” you year after year (17:54)
- Chuck’s pre-college job on a lobster boat and what it taught him (19:00)
- Discussion on the chapter, “Free Speech Isn’t Free” and why it’s important (21:05)
- Bad mouthing people not only makes you look bad it hurts others (26:00)
- In life you must pick your battles (28:00)
- Stop living a life that hasn’t happened yet and be in the moment (29:20)
- Does the pace of the world today make training others more difficult (34:20)
- What Chuck learned about himself in writing this book (37:27)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
Human Training: A User Guide to You, By Chuck McDanal
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriately qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Chuck McDanal and Studio C Solutions are not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.