Risk & Reward E22
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Jeremy BrumleyMarch, 2022
We talk chicken with our guest Jeremy Brumley in this episode. He shares the backstory of his restaurant and his commitment to the community, both of which make LoveBird a Lakeland favorite spot for hot chicken and connecting with customers.
In this episode we cover:
- What is LoveBird (2:30)
- The journey to opening the restaurant (9:05)
- What made Jeremy fall in love with the restaurant business (12:13)
- How do you manage high-quality customer service and food (18:53)
- The “brand creep approach” is how a restaurant expands without sacrificing quality (22:00)
- The #GiveBacktheBird campaign and what it means (24:47)
- The best item on the menu according to Jeremy (27:00)
- Food is extremely important to life (31:40)
- The reason behind only having one register at the restaurant (36:27)
- What is Jeremy most encouraged by (39:08)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriately qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Jeremy Brumley and LoveBird are not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.