Risk & Reward E23
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Jeff CarrilloMarch, 2022
The discussion in this episode is about the drone industry with our special guest and former co-worker Jeff Carrillo. Jeff shares his story to becoming a business owner and the various applications for aerial drone services.
In this episode we cover:
- How Jeff got into drone services (1:38)
- The different brands and services provided by drones (3:26)
- How infrared technology works (4:43)
- Does architecture come into play while you are providing your services (6:37)
- The background and history of thermography (8:05)
- Drones assist construction engineers by providing in-depth and up to date information (11:30)
- Planes or helicopters can also do aerial services and are a better fit for wildlife survey sometimes (14:10)
- The FAA makes it easy to get your drone license (15:52)
- How much moisture should a roof contain (20:26)
- How do you keep up with the drone industry technology as it adapts (30:44)
- Where do you see the drone technology moving toward (34:44)
Links From the Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriately qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Jeff Carrillo, IR Aerials and Tarillo Vue Aerial Photo Video are not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.