In this video, CEO of Peterson & Myers law firm and Estate Planning guru, David Miller, explains and advises us on legal documents, family strategies, and will preparation that help you “navigate life’s difficulties in the event that you experience an event you did not foresee”*
Miller explains and advises on legal documents, family strategies, and will preparation that help you navigate life’s difficulties in the event that you experience an event you did not foresee.
- 1:22 – Learn about the risks of not having an estate plan as well as the basic legal documents to consider in estate planning: dispositive documents and lifetime documents.
- 2:25 – Understand lifetime documents to consider when planning for unforeseen circumstances.
- 3:45 – How many people have done this type of estate planning? Why is it so important?
- 4:33 – Hear David’s experience with family transparency in estate planning and his philosophical approach to guiding his clients.
- 5:23 – Consider the basics of will preparation and learn David Miller’s approach to guiding his clients in their estate planning.
- 6:08 – Listen to Miller speak on his experience as CEO of Peterson & Myers.
Make sure to follow Fred’s Garage for future updates and upcoming videos.