Risk & Reward E20
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Justin WilsonFebruary, 2022
In part two of our discussion with Justin Wilson, we continue the conversation about real estate development in our community and how retail concepts are expected to change in the post-lockdown future.
In this episode we cover:
- What are the trends you are seeing in real estate development post-lockdown (2:12)
- When developing an area is it more about bringing people to an area or bringing the services and goods to the people (8:40)
- The rise of the Omni-shopper (15:58)
- It’s difficult to replace in-person shopping (17:23)
- Is the way travel is changing with ridesharing and scooter changing real estate development in some cities (32:23)
- The Joinery’s success story on Lake Mirror (30:51)
- Jeffery Vinik’s story of investing in Tampa (32:30)
- How the Bartow By-Pass changed the surrounding municipalities’ development (36:52)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriately qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Justin Wilson and Palmetto Capital Group are not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.