Risk & Reward Episode 15
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Chuck McDanalOctober, 2021
Our guest is Chuck McDanal of Studio C Solutions, and the conversation is optimizing organizations efficiently. Looking for help is critical to growing a business, and the tools are out there to make us better humans.
In this episode we cover:
- What is a common way to work toward optimization in business (5:45)
- Knowing what the boss wants is critical (9:07)
- When hiring the focus needs to be what they bring to the table (11:34)
- Is the boss a direct relationship to the employees understanding the mission statement (12:27)
- When do we stop dreaming for the organization we are working for (13:36)
- Chuck’s mentoring experience (17:52)
- The difference between “rockstars” and “superstars” (19:44)
- How has COVID changed management styles (21:44)
- If you want honest answers, you need feedback from other people (26:44)
- Being busy means, you are not working efficiently (28:57)
- What are some tools to better optimize who we are as people (32:08)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriately qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Chuck McDanal and Studio C Solutions are not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.