Risk & Reward Episode 16
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Chuck McDanalNovember, 2021
In this episode, Chuck McDanal talks about personal and professional growth and how being mindful of change is time-consuming but necessary to avoid falling into the “run to fail” pitfall.
Managing people is worth the investment for the manager’s personal development and allowing their staff to expand professionally. Being mindful is critical to optimizing your life, and it involves putting down the electronics.
In this episode we cover:
- How can we be self-aware of our blind spots (2:25)
- Is there a value to surveys (6:00)
- There is more at stake in a personal conversation (10:44)
- Taking optimization and making it relational (13:48)
- How to invest and make the time for mindfulness (17:21)
- When should we allow ourselves the opportunity for growth (24:24)
- How do we start a system for our employees or people we manage (32:29)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriately qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Chuck McDanal and Studio C Solutions are not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.