Risk & Reward Episode 17
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Will HarrellNovember, 2021
We discuss the story of Estate Planning with our guest Will Harrell in this episode, and the purpose of an Estate Plan is more than providing instructions for after you pass away; it tells the story of your legacy. Estate Planning is a challenging topic, but holding conversations regarding the details of your Will can provide valuable information to your loved ones.
In this episode we cover:
- What are the dangers of not having an Estate Plan (2:54)
- Why is Estate Planning not discussed (8:15)
- The documents in an Estate Planning is more than a Will (11:16)
- A well-thought-out Estate Plan is a gift to your family (15:17)
- How can we assure plans are up to date (24:01)
- What are typical blind spots in the legal world (28:59)
- How often should we look at contracts (31:45)
- What is a business exit strategy (33:55)
- Will Shares his final thoughts on Estate Planning (34:40)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
Zero to One: Notes on Start Ups, or How to Build the Future
The Grumbler’s Guide to Giving Thanks: Reclaiming the Gifts of a Lost Spiritual Discipline
The British Are Coming: The War for America, Lexington to Princeton, 1775-1777 (The Revolution Trilogy Book 1)
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriately qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Will Harrell and Miller Law PA are not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.