Health & Wealth E17 with Josh Holt
Hosted by: Troy Garcia Special guest: Josh HoltSeptember, 2022
We discuss the health benefits of loving what you do in this episode with our guest, Josh Holt. He shares his journey, the sacrifices he had to make to get his media business off the ground, and how quickly he has grown. Fun fact: he has done all of this and is only 25 years old!
In this episode we cover:
- Josh knew at the age of 15 that he wanted a career in media (2:57)
- How observing others in their career choices influenced him (5:06)
- Josh’s first editing experience (7:45)
- His college curriculum did NOT include one video class; he learned his craft via YouTube (10:26)
- How Josh landed his first client (12:40)
- How much do cameras cost, and the sacrifices made to be successful (14:40)
- How the business is doing (18:41)
- People with more social connections live an average of 3.7 years longer than less social people (22:40)
- Josh’s career choice has enabled him to travel and see the world (30:00)
- Advice for people who want to follow their passion (33:24)
Links From the Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriately qualified professional prior to making a decision.