Risk & Reward Episode 9
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Chad JonesSeptember, 2021
Marriage and money is the topic of this episode, and communication is key to a healthy approach regarding money management. Working to have a solid and transparent relationship with money can translate to a stronger marriage and provide your children with the right tools they will need as an adult when it comes to budgeting.
In this episode we cover:
- Why is money such a big topic in marriage (5:14)
- Transparency is important (8:10)
- How you approach money conversations can be a marriage destroyer (14:14)
- Money and extended family (16:34)
- An Estate Plan is one of the most powerful documents in your portfolio (19:25)
- How to start a marriage on the right foot with money conversations (20:51)
- Find people with wisdom to help (25:58)
- Are couples having a daily budget conversation (30:51)
- You cannot separate money and emotion (34:51)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriately qualified professional prior to making a decision.