Risk & Reward Episode 10
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Leah HackerSeptember, 2021
This episode’s topic is market research and why it is critical for your brand, products, and service. Our guest is Leah Hacker, Founder of Rebel & Co. She is a wealth of knowledge on why research is vital to your marketing plan and strategy. Brands need to be transparent, authentic and have an excellent customer experience to attract today’s educated consumers.
Companies not willing to invest in the proper research for their brand take the risk of making a costly mistake – selling the wrong product or service to the wrong audience.
In this episode we cover:
- What does Rebel & Co do (1:06)
- Are companies responding to having a more educated consumer (6:57)
- How do brands stand out among the competition (9:21)
- Have consumers become more attached to the brands they buy from (10:43)
- Consumer’s expectation has changed, especially when it comes to Generation Z and brands need to pay attention (10:43)
- The rule of thumb for any mobile customer experience (17:14)
- The “little guys” can level the playing field by being authentic and having an exceptional customer experience (21:55)
- Is brand awareness still a vital thing (23:12)
- How do you differentiate your products from the competition (26:07)
- It is important for companies to get involved in social movements (30:29)
- The Patagonia Story (34:19)
- Brands have a responsibility to deliver value (37:20)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
Leah Hacker and Rebel & Co is not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.