Kids & Money E15
Hosted by: Chad JonesJuly, 2022
In this episode, we recap the definition of rich and how daily decisions can significantly impact your financial wellbeing. We also hear from John about how he applied these lessons when purchasing a new car.
In this episode we cover:
- What does it mean to become an adult regarding finances (5:29)
- What is the definition of “rich” (7:04)
- The accumulation of stuff is the wrong definition of rich (12:54)
- Rich is an emotion – not a status that anyone can achieve (17:13)
- Society tells us increasing our standard of living will improve our quality of life, and this is incorrect (20:00)
- The correct definition of rich is having breathing room in your finances (23:32)
- Be smarter with the stuff you accumulate (26:34)
- The lemonade stand story (27:27)
- John’s car buying experience how he applied the lessons from the podcasts (32:36)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.