Health & Wealth Podcast Episode 4
Hosted by: Troy Garcia Special guest: Blake ScheidtApril 25, 2021
In the last episode of this series, we reflect on how COVID has changed the fitness industry and make predictions on what changes will stay around. Blake chimes in with his prediction on the future of fitness, what will remain relevant and why, and summarizes the main talking points of this podcast series.
In this episode we cover:
- Working out from home on the rise (5:20)
- Peloton Bikes up 76% (6:15)
- Where the fitness industry is today (7:59)
- Personalized remote coaching (9:36)
- Blake’s adapt & survive story (12:36)
- Health coach value (15:31)
- Health coaches have coaches too (19:31)
- Having someone to actively listen is important (26:30)
- Remote coaching is not for everyone (28:49)
- The service size is important (31:53)
- Mindset of working out is critical (38:00)
Links From the Show:
Blake Scheidt – Trainer, Health Coach
Facebook – Blake Scheidt
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Blake Scheidt is not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.