Health & Wealth Podcast Episode 3
Hosted by: Troy Garcia Special guest: Blake ScheidtApril, 2021
In this episode, we’re going to talk about the value of having a health coach to meet your fitness goals. Our guest Blake Scheidt walks us through his intake process, how he meets the individual needs of his clients and his system for eating healthy without breaking the bank. Spoiler alert is not all about working out hard every session, but a continuous hands-on relationship between client and health coach.
In this episode we cover:
- An inbody scan provides critical information (4:30)
- Undereating is a thing (4:56)
- Three things to look for in a Health Coach (7:04)
- Misconceptions about sugar consumption (11:40)
- Blake’s Sunday ritual (15:20)
- The building blocks of food prep (20:11)
- Recipe suggestions (26:40)
- Everyone is motivated differently (29:35)
- It comes down to stress management (33:10)
- Trust the process (35:10)
Links From the Show:
Blake Scheidt – Trainer, Health Coach
Facebook – Blake Scheidt
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Blake Scheidt is not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.