Health & Wealth Podcast Episode 5
Hosted by: Troy Garcia Special guest: Dr. Nancy BertelmannAugust, 2021
In this episode, we talk to Dr. Nancy Bertelmann about her journey from a pharmacist to a chiropractor and how this path has led her to help others lead a healthier life – naturally. Education is key to starting a conversation about improving one’s wellness, and it can be overwhelming. A simple start is avoiding eating and drinking from boxes, bags, cans and windows.
In this episode we cover:
- How Nutritional Response testing works (5:24)
- Taking a picture of what you eat is important (7:06)
- How to reintroduce good quality posture (8:37)
- Health can be regained (10:51)
- How the body naturally goes through detox (15:52)
- Avoid eating & drinking from boxes, bags, cans or windows (23:38)
- Let’s talk about fruits & sugars (26:40)
- Potential health issues can be detected and prevented by testing and making better choices (32:08)
- What is Nutrition Response testing (33.24)
- Knowing why we need vegetables (39:40)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Nancy Bertelmann is not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.