Risk & Reward E46 Augie Schmidt
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Augie SchmidtNovember, 2023
This episode is a must-listen for anyone looking to understand the core of what it takes to be successful in commercial real estate. Augie’s insights provide a playbook for success that aligns dedication, discipline, and philanthropy with the raw realities of the real estate market. Tune in to learn how Augie Schmidt’s belief in hard work and helping others shapes his landscape of commercial real estate.
In this episode we cover:
- What our guest does for a living and how he arrived at where he is professionally today (2:27)
- Why Augie started a training program (8:16)
- People are motivated by a variety of things (16:08)
- What does the life of a Creacademy student look like (21:08)
- The hardest part of training others (23:36)
- Sales training is more than giving one the tools for success (27:13)
- Why does our guest train his competition (31:24)
- Where is commercial real estate going in Florida (34:11)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God’s Work , by Timothy Keller
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Augie Schmidt and Creacademy are not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.