Risk & Reward E44 Everloved
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Julie Stern & Dr. Stephanie BowesOctober, 2023
In this episode, we discuss the topic of end-of-life services for your pets with the help of Everloved, a company dedicated to making this difficult time a little easier for families and their furry friends. From compassionate care aimed at providing a positive end-of-life experience for your pet to resources that help children understand the finality of a pet’s death, Everloved covers all the bases to ensure the transition is as smooth as possible.
The episode also highlights the importance of normalizing the grieving process when losing a pet. Many consider our pets part of the family, and Everloved understands that the loss can be as devastating as losing a human loved one.
In this episode we cover:
- What is Everloved (1:25)
- Out of the services you provide, what percentage is for the pet and the family (6:36)
- Losing a pet, a companion, is a powerful grieving process (8:36)
- Why the community needs this service (11:00)
- How far in advance should a pet owner plan for end-of-life planning (17:34)
- How do you see this business growing to become part of the community (21:48)
- In your business, how do you balance all the services you provide (26:20)
- Has it been difficult to market the services of Everloved (29:13)
- Is there a benefit to knowing the community you are serving (31:45)
- What does success look like for Everloved (34:14)
- Top 3 things families should address (37:26)
- What are guests are currently reading (38:43)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
Julie Stern – COO Everloved
LinkedIn – Julie Stern
Dr. Stephanie Bowes – Veterinarian, Everloved
LinkedIn – Dr. Stephanie Bowes
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.
July Stern and Dr. Stephanie Bowes are not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.