Risk & Reward E42 Chris Hammond
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Chris HammondSeptember, 2023
Tune in for an insightful episode as Chris Hammond returns to the guest chair. We’ll explore the latest changes in NCAA football and delve into the backstory of Chris’ compelling new blog. Notably, Chris will provide in-depth explanations about the motivations and insights behind his blog post.
The conversation finds its roots in his high school experiences, making for an engaging dialogue you won’t want to miss.
In this episode we cover:
- Chris Hammond’s opinion on what is going on with the NCAA conference changes (1:10)
- Is the NCAA becoming more of a pro-style league (2:40)
- Is booster money big enough in the NCAA (4:00)
- Why 1st round NFL prospects affect NCAA bowl participation (8:07)
- Introduction of Chris’ new blog, Contrary to Commentary (8:17)
- How the blog feeds into the daily lives of the investor (10:58)
- The real value of gold (18:02)
- History and Government is a balance of safety (23:42)
- The reason the dollar is trusted (29:40)
- The mic is given to the guest to introduce his new podcast and practice his interviewing skills (31:35)
- Holland regains the mic and closes out the podcast (41:23)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
The Hail Mary Project by Andy Weir
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.