Health & Wealth Episode 8
Hosted by: Troy Garcia Special guest: Blake ScheidtOctober, 2021
In this episode, we welcome back Blake Scheidt for the fifth time to discuss his clients’ health journeys and lifestyle choices. Sleep is vital in overall health and building muscle. It is crucial to be mindful of their lifestyle changes, which can be overwhelming, but helping clients prioritize their goals to be more attainable makes a great coach.
In this episode we cover:
- Nutrition goals need to be prioritized for success (4:45)
- Sleep is a very important element to improve one’s health (6:42)
- Surprising sleep data from an expert (11:30)
- Being mindful of what you are putting in your body is critical (18:41)
- What is an in-body scan (19:10)
- Robin’s in-body journey and goals (20:01)
- Muscles are made in sleep (22:10)
- Robin’s biggest takeaways from her journey (33:40)
- Hollands’ comments on his health journey (38:27)
- Final thoughts from Blake on financial and health journeys (39:55)
Links From the Show:
Lakeland Athletic Club
Allen & Company
Why sleep is so important
Books Mentioned in this Show:
Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams by Matthew Walker, PhD.
Troy Garcia – CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
Allen & Company – Troy Garcia
LinkedIn – Troy Garcia
Blake Scheidt – Trainer, Health Coach
Facebook – Blake Scheidt
Holland Henderson – Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
Allen & Company – Holland Henderson
LinkedIn – Holland Henderson
Robin Chaddick – Director of Marketing at Allen & Company
LinkedIn – Robin Chaddick
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Blake Scheidt is not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.
Key Words mentioned in this show: