Health & Wealth Podcast Episode 7
Hosted by: Troy Garcia Special guest: Dr. Nancy BertelmannAugust, 2021
In this episode, we discuss being sick and how overusing medicine negatively impacts the immune system’s memory. The journey of a child’s health begins at birth, and society is ill-informed on how to get back to a healthier body in a natural way. Overuse of antibiotics affects a child’s and ultimately an entire generation’s life expectancy.
It’s not all negative. It is never too late to get a healthier body.
In this episode we cover:
- The immune system has a memory (3:29)
- What does it mean to be pregnant? (6:18)
- Understanding what your body is trying to tell you when you are sick is important (9:54)
- Every time we do not let the body do its job – it is weakened (14:04)
- If we allow our boy’s systems to thrive, our body thrives (16:45)
- The Thymus Gland (17:47)
- The natural state of the human body is to be healthy (20:25)
- Fevers have been demonized (30:34)
- It is never too late to change the health of your body (34:39)
Links From the Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.