Risk & Reward E29
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Chris HammondJuly, 2022
Chris Hammond is our special guest in this episode, and we discuss the supply chain problems going on and how businesses with a solid economic moat will weather this storm.
In this episode we cover:
- What are the specific details that caused the supply chain issue (3:11)
- How are retailers keeping up with demand (7:35)
- What happens to the retailers if their holiday season is a bust (10:08)
- Discussion of the supply chain as a service (13:07)
- The definition of an economic moat and what leads to its creation (20:20)
- Examples of companies that have built a solid strategic economic moat (27:37)
- How do investors evaluate the market when we see companies like Amazon and Microsoft continue to get larger (33:08)
- How personal wealth increasing is driving the growth of companies (35:18)
Links From the Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.