Get ready – Fred is back and he has a new classic car.
Life got away from him for a while, but Fred is back in his happy place with a new car and ready to crank up his vlog series.
- 1:39 – Fred’s Garage doesn’t work without a car
- 1:59 – Fred sold the ’71 Stingray and regretted it
- 2:29 – He always wanted a classic car from the year he was born, so the search began and Fred purchased a ’67 Fastback GTA Mustang
- 3:00 – Details of the restoration
- 3:46 – Introduction of the new Mustang
- 3:59 – Only four thousand cars were made in this color
- 4:20 – The interior of the car was restored with great care and detail
- 4:45 – Look at this engine!
Make sure to follow Fred’s Garage as he restarts his series to learn more on the classic car and receive financial tips.