Get ready for Season 2 where Fred addresses the best practices for working from home and shows us his own home office.
In this episode, Fred Lopez of Allen & Company starts off Season 2 with addressing the pandemic’s push for working from home and how best to do so.
- 0:11 – Take a look at the newest addition to Fred’s Garage, starting off Season 2
- 0:29 – Fred introduces the topic of working from home successfully and addresses the pandemic
- 2:02 – First steps to working from home successfully
- 2:59 – Set ‘Home Office Hours’ and make time for your life
- 3:25 – Fred urges us to ‘Dress for the Job’ and take regular breaks
- 4:20 – Don’t tackle personal tasks while at home
- 4:58 – Exercise regularly! (see Fred’s episode on regular exercise)
- 5:24 – Create a dedicated office space
- 6:24 – Fred guides us through his house to his home office space
- 8:59 – Wrapping up the episode, Fred speaks about the vaccines and working from home successfully
Make sure to follow Fred’s Garage for future updates and upcoming videos.