Risk & Reward E27
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Will Harrell and T. Buddy MillerJune, 2022
In this episode, Will Harrell returns with T. Buddy Miller to explain the ins and out of real estate law and why using an attorney for any real estate transactions is essential.
In this episode we cover:
- The history of the Miller Law firm (1:45)
- Why hire an attorney for real estate transactions (3:11)
- How has real estate law changed (6:30)
- Technology has affected the legal business (9:45)
- How are local cities adapting to growth (12:00)
- Let’s talk about code enforcement (13:20)
- Why it’s crucial to go through a title company, and what does title insurance does for clients (16:05)
- Forms on the internet are the biggest change affecting real estate (23:16)
- Entering into a residential leasing business without legal advice can lead to major issues for the landlord (26:55)
- How do you see release estate transactions occurring with our again population (28:35)
- Let’s talk about refinancing and what people should be aware of (30:04)
- What is changing regarding real estate law (32:57)
- How Mill Law is breaking down the stigma of lawyers not being “approachable” (34:58)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Will Harrell, T. Buddy Miller and Miller Law are not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.