Health & Wealth E14 Blake Scheidt
Hosted by: Troy Garcia Special guest: Blake ScheidtJuly, 2022
Podcasts have blown up online because, from a marketing perspective, they are the perfect channel for all industries to deploy their message. In this episode, we catch up with Blake Scheidt to discuss podcasts and share some of their favorite go-to podcasts.
In this episode we cover:
- A lot of effect goes into producing a podcast (5:42)
- Some of our favorite health podcasts (6:48)
- Three of the top ten shows are about serial killers (8:08)
- Video with podcasts drive up engagement and popularity (11:00)
- The top ten podcast series (12:48)
- Ted Health Talks is one of Troy’s favorite shows to listen to (14:48)
- Podcasts give us to get the Cliff Notes on books we may have never read (17:58)
- Blake’s big four podcast series (21:43)
- Eating protein burns more calories (24:29)
- Robin’s favorite podcast from Blake is the one about seasons (27:07)
- Blake lists the podcasts he listens to (29:30)
- Other Allen & Company podcasts and what they cover (35:16)
Links From the Show:
Blake Scheidt – Trainer, Health Coach
Facebook – Blake Scheidt
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Blake Scheidt is not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.