Health & Wealth Episode 10
Hosted by: Troy Garcia Special guest: Andrew LongboiJanuary, 2022
In this episode, we talk about the relationship between flexibility and mobility and why they are both important from an early age with our guest Andrew Longboi.
In this episode we cover:
- Mobility vs. Flexibility (5:29)
- Everything is pulling us forward, leading to Upper Crossed Syndrome (7:45)
- Mobility is an important part of your fitness plan (9:37)
- Andrew’s father was a huge influence to be more athletic (10:54)
- What does it mean to work out (14:21)
- Define flexibility (15:10)
- There is an element of strength in mobility (16:13)
- There is a four-step process to work on mobility according to the National Academy of Sports Medicine (21:00)
- Connecting the brain to the muscle is critical (30:00)
- How do you treat your time between workouts (35:55)
Links From the Show:
Andrew Longboi – Personal Trainer, Lakeland Athletic Center
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriately qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Andrew Longboi is not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.