Webinar From September 11th, 2020
Our 10 Truths, No Matter Who Wins
- Markets have performed well under both parties.
- Investors are better off staying fully invested.
- We do not radically re-engineer the US economy.
- The historical narrative is not as you remember it.
- Signature legislative accomplishments are infrequent, and the impact is not always as expected.
- Predictions then to be wrong.
- Monetary policy matters more.
- It’s okay if you don’t like the President. The market doesn’t care.
- No, this is not the most vitriolic election.
- Don’t confuse partisan politics with market analysis and keep your eye on one indicator.