Kyle Cobia – Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
Dr. Graham Greene – Executive Director at Lakeland Regional Health Hollis Cancer Center
Tim Boynton – Director of Advancement at Lakeland Regional Health Foundation
Soledad O’Brian – CEO at Starfish Media Group
In this episode we discuss the cost of Cancer and how it affects our economy, how and if you can avoid or beat it, treatment plans, cost associated and agencies and services to help fit your need as you need.
In this episode we cover:
- Dr. Graham Greene and the exciting things happening at the Lakeland Regional Health Hollis Cancer Center (3:20)
- The Expansion and Educational Services offered at Lakeland Regional Health Hollis Cancer Center (9:30)
- The 5 areas of Service Lines within Lakeland Regional Health Hollis Cancer Center (10:10)
- Cancer Research, Development and Community Based Programs (11:03)
- Discuss the ways to reduce or avoid cancer (12:10)
- The Common Cancers, identifications, and the cost associated with treating them (15:45)
- Conversation with Tim Boynton and the Promise Run (22:04)
- Conversation with Soledad O’Brian her company Starfish Media Group (26:34)
Links From the Show:
“If we don’t connect with patients, whatever we do doesn’t really produce results”. – Dr. Graham Greene, Executive Director at Lakeland Regional Health Hollis Cancer Center
“See one, do one, teach one” – Dr. Graham Greene, Executive Director at Lakeland Regional Health Hollis Cancer Center
About LAURA HAWLEY
Laura began her lifelong career at Allen & Company as one of the youngest Financial Advisors in Florida more than 30 years ago.
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Laura joined Allen & Company in 1983 and now serves as Senior Vice President and Chairperson of the Executive Committee. In addition, she was appointed to the Board of Directors in 2001. Laura played a crucial role in establishing the Viera office and served as Branch Manager until 2015. She holds Series 7, 66 and 24 licenses, as well as her Life, Health and Variable Annuities.
Laura’s holistic approach to financial planning, and her passion...