Risk & Reward Podcast Episode 13
Hosted by: Holland Henderson Special guest: Corey PetcoffSeptember, 2021
This episode discusses commercial real estate with Corey Petcoff of Baron Real Estate here in Lakeland, Florida. We talk about the booms and busts of the last few years, environmental-friendly ways to grow in our community, and look into the future of the commercial business. Due to the pandemic, the shift to a hybrid work schedule may lead to a smaller corporate retail footprint, but will the corporate culture suffer in this new environment?
In this episode we cover:
- Who is your average customer (4:06)
- What are the risks and rewards for renting to a startup business (7:38)
- How has commercial real estate changed (12:12)
- Corporate culture is suffering because of the shift to a hybrid work schedule (18:00)
- The “Great Re-Shuffling of America” is changing the commercial space (19:40)
- How is retail space changing over time (22:55)
- Holland’s movie theater prediction (25:08)
- How should respond to the growth as residents (30:58)
- PSA – to people shopping, don’t drop your trash (33:52)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriately qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Corey Petcoff is not affiliated with LPL or Allen & Co.