Laura Hawley – CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
Troy Garcia – CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
In this episode, we discuss Investments and what types of Investments work better than others, how to Invest to consider Bull Markets, and several other Strategies to consider. We will also discuss the Probate, Estate, Death Tax, Wills, Trust and how to have those important conversations with your Family, while also reviewing and clarifying Inheritance.
In this episode we cover:
- Economic Compass (:49)
- The Longest running Bull Market and the effect on the Economy (3:44)
- Positioning yourself in a Bull Market, and how to overcome it (10:13)
- The difference between the Market Volatility and your Portfolio (15:16)
- What you need to be doing in a Bull Market during Retirement (20:40)
- Financial Housekeeping and what needs to be done regarding Taxes before Year end and how to handle Charitable Giving (24:15)
- Reviewing the different aspects of your Financial and Estate world (32:16)
It’s not always the same things that have ended these bull markets. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
You never know what’s going to move the Market. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
Earnings drive the market. – Troy Garcia, CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
About LAURA HAWLEY
Laura began her lifelong career at Allen & Company as one of the youngest Financial Advisors in Florida more than 30 years ago.
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Laura joined Allen & Company in 1983 and now serves as Senior Vice President and Chairperson of the Executive Committee. In addition, she was appointed to the Board of Directors in 2001. Laura played a crucial role in establishing the Viera office and served as Branch Manager until 2015. She holds Series 7, 66 and 24 licenses, as well as her Life, Health and Variable Annuities.
Laura’s holistic approach to financial planning, and her passion...