Kids & Money E17
Hosted by: Chad JonesSeptember, 2022
In this episode, Chad shares how the money management lessons came into play in planning and taking his family’s European vacation, from considering first-class airline tickets to the kids spending money.
In this episode we cover:
- How the family saved and prepared for a big vacation in Europe (4:19)
- What the kids wanted to do while in Europe (8:34)
- First-class airline tickets for this vacation were considered….briefly (13:00)
- How Chad made a $1000 mistake at the end of the trip (15:40)
- Why the family missed the first tour in Rome (19:20)
- How the kids decided to spend their money in Europe (22:49)
- A funny story from the family vacation about paragliding and lunch that the Eiffel Tower (30:40)
- The Eiffel Tower lunch was the most expensive lunch ever but also a once-in-a-lifetime experience (38:14)
Links From the Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.