Kids & Money E10
Hosted by: Chad JonesApril, 2022
Talking about money with your children in a way they can relate to it is difficult, and in this episode, we continue the discussion of understanding debt and how to handle it the correct way.
In this episode we cover:
- Recap of debt beach analogy (2:00)
- If you are disciplined you will not find yourself in a lot of debt (4:20)
- What is the total cost of debt using the Lego set example (10:03)
- It’s important to connect the emotional aspect of debt in the lesson (17:33)
- Money is relational (20:17)
- An easy and fun way to get kids to understand money is relational (24:48)
- What happens with Chad’s family during this lesson (32:15)
- The next lesson is on relational budgeting (39:02)
Links From the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
The opinions voiced in this program are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult an appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.