Troy Garcia – CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
Steve Bissonnette – President at VISTE
In this episode we discuss the what should be saving for retirement, the difference between an RMD, ETF, 457, and what they really are, what it will take to pay your mortgage off faster, and many more questions that you may have concerning your financial future as an Investor. We will also visit with Steve Bissonnette, President at VISTE, to discuss Retirement, VISTE, and the VISTE BALL.
In this episode we cover:
- 2016 a year in review (1:27)
- The financial future and economic impact of Bonds (6:12)
- The allocation of your portfolio, and determining your risk tolerance and short/long term goals (8:47)
- Questions clients should be asking regarding their Financial Advisor (18:26)
- The important documents to have in place in case of an emergency (24:24)
- How to navigate your Employer Plan with your 401K contributions if they don’t match (27:46)
- Checklist for Retirees and what you should be planning for (31:53)
- Visit with guest Steve Bissonnette, President at VISTE to discuss retirement, VISTE, and the VISTE BALL (35:50)
When you look at CD’s, you have to look 2 years out in order to get a 2% return. – Troy Garcia, CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
In the past few years, cash has been a very interesting allocation for investors. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
There is nothing that we do in investing that is without risk, but know what that risk is and know the associated return. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
It’s not timing the market, its TIME in the market. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
In so many peoples mind, people associate volatility as being risky. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
About LAURA HAWLEY
Laura began her lifelong career at Allen & Company as one of the youngest Financial Advisors in Florida more than 30 years ago.
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Laura joined Allen & Company in 1983 and now serves as Senior Vice President and Chairperson of the Executive Committee. In addition, she was appointed to the Board of Directors in 2001. Laura played a crucial role in establishing the Viera office and served as Branch Manager until 2015. She holds Series 7, 66 and 24 licenses, as well as her Life, Health and Variable Annuities.
Laura’s holistic approach to financial planning, and her passion...