Troy Garcia – CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
Kyle Cobia – AIF®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
In this episode we discuss Investing and Saving in the New Year, Credit Card Resolutions, setting a course for the year Financially, and dealing with Credit Card Debt from 2016.
In this episode we cover:
- Economic compass (:41)
- Holiday Hangovers and how to deal with Credit Card Debt (5:25)
- Strategic ways to reduce spending and still have fun (11:08)
- Importance of Saving and how to actually save within your budget (17:27)
- Advantages of a Health Savings Account with guest Kyle Cobia, AIF®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company (27:40)
- Investment opportunities and Income Investments for Retirees (38:31)
Don’t blame. Accept that the debt is yours and focus in on it. – Troy Garcia, CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
It also depends upon the time in space. Not all investments are good all at one time. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
You need to take a look at what your objectives are, and what your risk tolerances are. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
Laura Hawley – CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
Allen & Company – Laura Hawley
About LAURA HAWLEY
Laura began her lifelong career at Allen & Company as one of the youngest Financial Advisors in Florida more than 30 years ago.
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Laura joined Allen & Company in 1983 and now serves as Senior Vice President and Chairperson of the Executive Committee. In addition, she was appointed to the Board of Directors in 2001. Laura played a crucial role in establishing the Viera office and served as Branch Manager until 2015. She holds Series 7, 66 and 24 licenses, as well as her Life, Health and Variable Annuities.
Laura’s holistic approach to financial planning, and her passion...