Laura Hawley – CFP®, President at Allen & Company
Dana Hurley – Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
Marcy Zyonse – Founder and Owner of Live the Dream Travel
Michael Marotz – Recreation Supervisor at City of Lakeland Department
Chrissanne Long – CEO/Co-Owner at Maximize Digital Media
In this episode, we discuss Family Travel with Summer Vacations and Weekend Escapes, Travel Plan tips, useful apps, and ways to help pay for your dream trip. We also welcome special guest Marcy Zyonse, Founder and Owner of Live the Dream Travel, and Michael Marotz, Recreation Supervisor at City of Lakeland Parks and Recreation Department.
In this episode we cover:
- Economic Compass (2:41)
- Marcy Zyonse, President of Live the Dream Travel talks about travel and how you can make it fun, affordable and the all-inclusive vacation (6:04)
- Discuss the benefits of traveling with your kids and is it worth planning a Dream Vacation. (19:40)
- Traveling on a tankful and local travel ideas within the state of Florida (22:30)
- Michael Marotz, Recreation Supervisor at City of Lakeland discusses offerings through the recreation department and summer programs (30:47)
- Visit with guest Chrissanne Long, CEO/Co-Owner at Maximize Digital Media to discuss Leadercast Lakeland.
Links From the Show:
If it’s a priority to you make a line item and start a vacation fund. – Dana Hurley, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
Anyone can make their travel dreams happen if they plan far enough out. – Marcy Zyonse, Founder and Owner of Live the Dream Travel
What is your ultimate goal? – Marcy Zyonse, Founder and Owner of Live the Dream Travel
I’d rather change diapers in Paris, than change them at home. – Marcy Zyonse, Founder and Owner of Live the Dream Travel
Laura Hawley – CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
Allen & Company – Laura Hawley
About LAURA HAWLEY
Laura began her lifelong career at Allen & Company as one of the youngest Financial Advisors in Florida more than 30 years ago.
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Laura joined Allen & Company in 1983 and now serves as Senior Vice President and Chairperson of the Executive Committee. In addition, she was appointed to the Board of Directors in 2001. Laura played a crucial role in establishing the Viera office and served as Branch Manager until 2015. She holds Series 7, 66 and 24 licenses, as well as her Life, Health and Variable Annuities.
Laura’s holistic approach to financial planning, and her passion...