Laura Hawley – CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
Holland Henderson – Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
In this episode, we discuss all things Health Insurance, Market Volatility, Long-term Planning, Medical Care opening windows, and much more. We will also dive into some of the most popular topics and provide further discussions and viewpoints.
In this episode we cover:
- Medicare open enrollment (2:00)
- ACA open enrollment window (6:20)
- Different programs within the ACA and a breakdown of each one. (10:30)
- Tips to live by for the Holidays (14:00)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and what you need to know (18:50)
- Differences between an FSA and an HSA (24:59)
- Incentives given by Insurance Companies to promote Healthy lifestyles (28:40)
It’s not there for oil changes and tire rotations, it’s there for the big things. – Holland Henderson, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
Adding options to your portfolio and your life are very important. – Holland Henderson, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
Your health is one of your greatest assets. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
About LAURA HAWLEY
Laura began her lifelong career at Allen & Company as one of the youngest Financial Advisors in Florida more than 30 years ago.
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Laura joined Allen & Company in 1983 and now serves as President and Chairperson of the Executive Committee. In addition, she was appointed to the Board of Directors in 2001. Laura played a crucial role in establishing the Viera office and served as Branch Manager until 2015. She holds Series 7, 66 and 24 licenses, as well as her Life, Health and Variable Annuities.
Laura’s holistic approach to financial planning, and her passion for teaching...