Laura Hawley – CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
Troy Garcia – CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
In this episode, we talk Hurricane details and discuss ways to ensure you are prepared for Hurricanes and other Natural Disasters. We also take a look at Homeowners Insurance, discuss the 4th quarter of 2018, take a look back at the goals set for 2018, and do a “year in review” in terms of Spending, Savings, and Investment Performances.
In this episode we cover:
- Economic Compass (1:20)
- Portfolio tune-up as we close in on the 4th Quarter (2:18)
- Homeowners and Business Insurance Premiums and ways to save and use leftover gains (9:00)
- Steps to being organized and prepared for Hurricane season (14:49)
- Financial preparedness and how to prepare for the “What if’s” in life (19:57)
- Planning towards the 4th Quarter of the Financial year (23:37)
- The Financial Checklist and how to apply it to your Financial future (26:09)
What goes up, must come down. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
You have to manage your debt to stay out of debt. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
Poor Credit can cost you a little bit more in Homeowners and Business Insurance. – Troy Garcia, CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
Eliminate that credit card debt. – Troy Garcia, CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
About LAURA HAWLEY
Laura began her lifelong career at Allen & Company as one of the youngest Financial Advisors in Florida more than 30 years ago.
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Laura joined Allen & Company in 1983 and now serves as President and Chairperson of the Executive Committee. In addition, she was appointed to the Board of Directors in 2001. Laura played a crucial role in establishing the Viera office and served as Branch Manager until 2015. She holds Series 7, 66 and 24 licenses, as well as her Life, Health and Variable Annuities.
Laura’s holistic approach to financial planning, and her passion for teaching...