Laura Hawley – CFP®, President at Allen & Company
Nick Rodites – Certified exit planner and succession strategist at Bankers Advocate
Today’s show will discuss passing the torch and Retiring from your Business, the right time to sell your business, Real Estate or Stock, and, the strategy and legal steps that should be taken. We will also welcome special guest Nick Rodites – certified exit planner and succession strategist at Bankers Advocate.
In this episode we cover:
- Fourth quarter key performance drivers in the Markets. (:42)
- Discuss Exit Strategy and Succession Plans with special guest Nick Rodites, Certified Exit Planner and Succession Strategist at Bankers Advocate. (5:46)
- The point at which to begin or realistically start your Exit Plan (15:31)
- The many different ways to build Value and Cash Flow in your business (18:01)
- The strategic way to buy a Business and Q&A with Nick Rodites – Certified Exit Planner and Succession Strategist at Bankers Advocate. (28:33)
We want to set goals not based on trying to time the market but based on what it is that we want to accomplish within the amount of risk we want to take and the time that we have. – Nick Rodites, Certified Exit Planner and Succession Strategist at Bankers Advocate
Businesses are easier to get into than they are to get out of. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
It takes about three yours in order to position your company for a great exit. – Nick Rodites, Certified Exit Planner and Succession Strategist at Bankers Advocate
Cash flow is the main value driver for any business. – Nick Rodites, Certified Exit Planner and Succession Strategist at Bankers Advocate
About LAURA HAWLEY
Laura began her lifelong career at Allen & Company as one of the youngest Financial Advisors in Florida more than 30 years ago.
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Laura joined Allen & Company in 1983 and now serves as Senior Vice President and Chairperson of the Executive Committee. In addition, she was appointed to the Board of Directors in 2001. Laura played a crucial role in establishing the Viera office and served as Branch Manager until 2015. She holds Series 7, 66 and 24 licenses, as well as her Life, Health and Variable Annuities.
Laura’s holistic approach to financial planning, and her passion...