Decide, Create, Share.
Hosted by: Laura Hawley Special guest: Brad StainsbySeptember, 2016
Laura Hawley – CFP®, President at Allen & Company
Dana Hurley – Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
Brad Stainsby – Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
Tim Darby – Vice President at Darby Law Group, P.A.
Today’s show will discuss Retirement and the next life stages, how to financially address the next chapters in your life through Life Insurance, how to replace your current income after Retirement, the Financial Planning process of Retirement, how to build your Elder Care team as you age, what to do when your parents or loved ones are no longer able to take care of themselves, and other legal issues that come along with the later stages in life.
In this episode we cover:
- Retirement and how to replace your current Income once you get into retirement (1:18)
- Choosing who should be a part of your Elder Care team, and how soon you should consider building that team (7:45)
- Special guest Tim Darby, Vice President at Darby Law Group, P.A. discusses Estate Planning, Long Term Care Planning and how it’s all part of your Financial Plan (8:28)
- The difference between a Long Term Care Policy and a Life Insurance Policy (16:05)
- The primary role of an Elder Law Attorney, and the aging process as discussed with Special guest Tim Darby, Vice President at Darby Law Group, P.A. (21:00)
- The different types of Long Term Care available (32:13)
- A Living Will Declaration and how it plays a role in your Financial Plan (38:23)
Laura Hawley – CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
Allen & Company – Laura Hawley