Laura Hawley – CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
Chad Jones – CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
Jen Lysak – Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams Realty
In this episode, we discuss all things Real Estate including topics such as Home Buying, working with a Realtor, Investment Properties, and other Real Estate tips for clients. We will also visit with Jen Lysak, Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams Realty to discuss the Florida Real Estate Market and much more.
In this episode we cover:
- Economic Compass (2:04)
- Visit with Jen Lysak, Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams Realty to discuss Real Estate (6:15)
- Investment Properties and what to look for (13:05)
- Tips for clients when dealing with local lenders (17:20)
- Real Estate thoughts to consider when entering the early stages of Retirement (23:20)
- The effects a named Storm has on the Real Estate Market (30:36)
- Financial Planning for first time home buyers and where to get started (35:40)
- Financial statistics of Mother’s Day (38:00)
Links From the Show:
The Average days (house) on the market is two months. – Jen Lysak, Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams Realty
Find a local lender so you have a local appraisal. – Jen Lysak, Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams Realty
22% of Homebuyers are first time homebuyers. – Chad Jones, CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
About LAURA HAWLEY
Laura began her lifelong career at Allen & Company as one of the youngest Financial Advisors in Florida more than 30 years ago.
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Laura joined Allen & Company in 1983 and now serves as President and Chairperson of the Executive Committee. In addition, she was appointed to the Board of Directors in 2001. Laura played a crucial role in establishing the Viera office and served as Branch Manager until 2015. She holds Series 7, 66 and 24 licenses, as well as her Life, Health and Variable Annuities.
Laura’s holistic approach to financial planning, and her passion for teaching...