Laura Hawley – CFP®, President at Allen & Company
Chad Jones – CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
In this episode we discuss the Inauguration of the 45th President of the United States and the anticipation that it brings, the economic impact the voting it will have on our Country, the domino effect the proposed polices will have on our Economy, the promises made and the effects they will have on the Markets and the Economy.
In this episode we cover:
- Economic Compass (1:38)
- Facts, trivia, and notables of past presidential inaugurations (2:35)
- The key points discussed by the President-Elect and the effect it will have on the Markets versus the Economy (9:45)
- 100 Year Bonds and how they play a role in our Economy (28:02)
- A look back on the Growth of and the Decline in recent years, and how to get the growth back up and on track (32:08)
- What the average “vote” means for an Individual and the Economic impact (35:53)
Links From the Show:
George Washington actually delivered the shortest inauguration address with 135 words. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
William McKinley’s inauguration in 1901 was the first inauguration to be filmed. – Laura Hawley, CFP®, Senior Vice President at Allen & Company
When it comes down to the individual investor it’s all perspective. – Chad Jones, CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
What are you trying to accomplish, what is your risk tolerance and objectives, and timeline that is unique to you. – Chad Jones, CFP®, Financial Advisor at Allen & Company
About LAURA HAWLEY
Laura began her lifelong career at Allen & Company as one of the youngest Financial Advisors in Florida more than 30 years ago.
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Laura joined Allen & Company in 1983 and now serves as Senior Vice President and Chairperson of the Executive Committee. In addition, she was appointed to the Board of Directors in 2001. Laura played a crucial role in establishing the Viera office and served as Branch Manager until 2015. She holds Series 7, 66 and 24 licenses, as well as her Life, Health and Variable Annuities.
Laura’s holistic approach to financial planning, and her passion...